2023 Impact 100 Partner
Location: Kansas City, Mo. (Jackson Co.)
The mission of Ability KC is to build brighter futures for children and adults with disabilities by providing educational, vocational and therapeutic services. The organization does this by:
- Providing excellent results-driven services.
- Maintaining a highly trained and effective professional staff dedicated to serving individuals with disabilities.
- Offering programs that reflect a respectful, compassionate commitment to individuals served and their families and support providers.
- Presenting educational and treatment environments tailored to individual client needs throughout their continuum of care.
- Celebrating the successes of individuals served by creating clear, concise communications regarding the impact and outcomes of our programs.
- Maintaining financial viability.
Volunteer Opportunities: Groundhog run event support, cleaning/organizing supplies, moving equipment/supplies
Volunteer Contact: Gemma Zook Gemma.Zook@abilitykc.org