The Next Generation Ready for Career and Life Success
School-age children and young people meet academic and developmental milestones that ultimately lead to success in college/workforce training, career and life.
- School-age children and youth access expanded learning opportunities to gain the social and emotional competencies that contribute to academic achievement, positive relationship building, and the ability to compromise and adapt to changing situations.
- Children and youth gain awareness or early experiences of the career opportunities that build hope, skills and aptitudes that lead to a productive, successful future in today’s workforce.
- Older youth and young adults access the supports needed to successfully transition to career and adult success.
- Children and youth access positive youth development opportunities that build strong relationships with caring adults.
- Children and youth who experience trauma, abuse and neglect access the needed community supports to thrive.
Career and Life Success
Motivating children and youth for learning success by deepening the quality of out-of-school time learning opportunities. This region-wide, quality improvement system includes 50 plus current sites and continues to grow.
College & Career Savings Accounts
Creating the opportunity for older youth who might never set a postsecondary goal to save for, enroll and persist in college or career training through coaching by a dozen community partners on budgeting, savings and goal setting.
After-school and Summer Programs
Career Pathways for School-age Youth Programs
Services for Transition-age Youth Programs
Youth Development and Mentoring Programs
Child/youth Trauma and Abuse Programs - Advocacy, Intervention and Treatment
Giving a teenager high-quality resources outside the classroom change a life. It has for Courtney Calhoun.
“These programs open the door to a world of possibilities,” she says.